If your goal is fat loss then this article is for YOU!!
Do not waste time on quick fixes and gimmicks with fancy strategies that no one could sustain long-term.
Instead read, learn, and focus on the below 5 pillars of fat loss so that you can be successful in becoming a leaner, healthier version of yourself!
– Caloric Deficit: You must take in less energy than your body expends. If you are not putting yourself in a caloric deficit, you will not lose weight. More on Caloric Deficit HERE..
– Resistance Training: To aid in the preservation of lean mass while in a caloric deficit you should perform some form of resistance training 2-5 days a week. More on Resistance Training and Weight Loss HERE..
– Protein Intake: Active individuals should take in roughly 0.8-1g of protein per pound of bodyweight to ensure sufficient protein intake (especially when dieting for fat loss). For more on Protein Intake and Fat Loss see this ARTICLE…
– Sustainability: If you cannot maintain the strategies which led you to lose fat, you will end up right back where you were when you started.
– Maintenance Preperation: Losing weight is only half the battle! Maintaining the weight you lose is a multifactoral struggle which we must prepare for if we wish to be successful in losing fat and keeping it off.
More on this HERE…
Focus on these 5 key pillars when developing and/or taking on any fat loss program and you will be successful.
Always remember that safety should ALWAYS come first. The main goal should be overall health and wellness, so never eat below your RMR (resting metabolic rate) or adopt ridiculous, “magical”, “cutting-edge” garbage aimed at stealing your money.
Be safe. Stay focused. Stay fit.
Don’t forget to like, share, and/or comment below!!
Thanks for reading!